If you want to know how an outsider broke the rules and succeeded in Hollywood – and how you can, too – don’t miss this exciting afternoon. Ross Grayson Bell, trailblazing producer of the controversial FIGHT CLUB (starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton), will take you through the steps of finding, developing, packaging selling and getting a greenlight.
Bell arrived in Hollywood 10 years ago without a single contact. Now, with FIGHT CLUB under his belt and several other movies in the wings (including UNDER SUSPICION with Gene Hackman and Morgan Freeman and two with Winona Ryder), he’s become an industry player – but on his own terms. He’ll reveal how he got his movies made, plus how to:
* Build dynamic relationships – even when no one will return your call
* Package materials so studios execs pay attention
* Distinguish yourself and your material in a crowded field.
* How to navigate the ups and downs of the business without losing faith
* How to create a future in Hollywood that matters!
Date: June 22, 2000
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, Santa Monica California